About Your Trip:
Lisbon captivates with architecture, cobblestone streets and mouth-watering cuisine — and much more! Set along the Tagus River estuary, this Portuguese capital invites all to tour a variety of monuments and time-honored statues. And the best way to do this is with a comprehensive walking tour of Lisbon’s distinct and vibrant neighborhoods — some of which have been beautifully restored following devastating natural disasters.
Your adventure begins in Baixa neighborhood, reconstructed after the 1755 earthquake. It’s home to plazas like Praca do Comercio and busy pedestrian streets. Continue to hillside Alfama, a neighborhood untouched by disasters, and Fado Museum. Go for a stroll through the maze of narrow streets to the baroque-style National Pantheon and its large dome. Formerly a church, it's now a resting place for some of Portugal's honorable citizens. Then, you'll head to Chiado, a famous district that was once home to many Portuguese artists. Rebuilt after being destroyed by a fire in 1988, it's now renowned for shopping venues and restaurants. Your tour ends with a ride on the Santa Justa Lift to the top of a hill to marvel at cityscape views.
The next day, savor a visit to Lisbon Oceanarium, the largest indoor aquarium in Europe. There, you’ll find a tank that holds 1.3 million gallons (5 million liters) of seawater full of sharks and stingrays. Other exhibits are home to penguins, giant spider crabs, urchins, frogs, sea otters and much more.
What we love:
• While on your walking tour, take a break with a sample of ginjinha, a traditional cherry-flavored liquor, at a local bar.
• Teatro Nacional de Sao Carlos, the opera house in Chiado, was built in 1793 after the earthquake. An impressive building, it hosted artists like singer Luciano Pavarotti and cellist Yo-Yo Ma.
• Look for the elusive ocean sunfish, a large bony fish, at Lisbon Oceanarium.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights* in Lisbon, Portugal, as well as:
• Full-day Lisbon walking tour; includes transportation, entrance fees and guide. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Half-day visit to Lisbon Oceanarium; includes transportation, entrance fees and guide. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS), approximately 5 miles (8 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Part of the 17th-century Palace Sotomayor, Eurostars Lisboa Parque stands apart from the others with its friendly, professional staff dedicated to ensuring each guest has an exceptional stay. Visitors can explore nearby landmarks, including Eduardo VII Park, an urban park complete with landscaped gardens and Avenida da Liberdade, a busy street with shops, restaurant and bars.
• 1 restaurant and bar.
• Sauna and fitness center.
• Nearby 18th-century aqueduct, the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum and the Parque das Nacoes.
• Within walking distance of Marques de Pombal metro station.
• Self-parking: 18 euros per day.
Double/Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child.
Triple Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
Both room types include:
• Air conditioning.
• Bathroom amenities.
• In-room safe.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 12 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Eurostars Lisboa Parque
Largo Andaluz 13
Lisbon 1050-121, Portugal
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovi.